Preparation: 15 – 20 minutes
Oven @ 180°C
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbs canola oil
- 300g frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 2/3 cup finely chopped ham
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, sauté onion and mushroom in oil until tender.
- Add spinach and ham.
- Cook and stir until the excess moisture is evaporated. Cool slightly.
- Beat eggs. Add salt, pepper and cheese and stir well.
- Stir in spinach mixture. Blend well.
- Spread evenly into a greased pie dish.
- Bake for 40-45min or until a knife inserted near the centre comes out clean.