- 3Tbsp (45 ml) Flora Gold
- 1kg chicken breast fillet, sliced into strips
- 1Tbsp (15 ml) fresh ginger, grated
- 1Tbsp (15 ml) crushed garlic
- 2tsp (10 ml) Robertsons Coriander
- 2tsp (10 ml) Robertsons Cumin
- 1tsp (5 ml) garam masala
- 1/4tsp chilli powder
- 1cup tomato puree
- 1/3cup plain yoghurt
- 1/2cup thick cream
- 1/4cup flaked almonds, toasted, to serve
- Coriander leaves to serve
- Heat a little Flora Gold in a large pan and cook the chicken in batches until browned.
- When brown, remove from heat and place chicken on a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium and add any remaining Flora Gold. Add ginger and garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add coriander, cumin, garam masala and chilli powder. Cook for 30 seconds. Add tomato puree, 125 ml water and a pinch of salt and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Return chicken to saucepan with yoghurt and cream. Simmer for a further 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Ladle into bowls, sprinkle with almonds and coriander. Serve with roti.