We are IPS Health & Wellness, this is our website available at https://www.ipshealth.co.za/ and these are our legal terms, including our:
1. Licence. We grant you a limited licence to use this website.
2. Breach. We may cancel your licence if you breach any of these terms.
3. Framing. You may not frame this website.
4. Capacity. You agree to the terms on the basis that you have the capacity to visit this website.
5. Accurate information. You promise that you will give this website only accurate information.
6. Ownership. We or our third-party licensors own all rights in this website.
7. Trade marks. All our trademarks are our property and you may not use them without our permission. All other trademarks are their respective owners’ property.
8. Restrictions. You may not change, hire out, reverse engineer, or copy this website without our permission.
9. Own risk. You use this website at your own risk and we make no warranties about it.
10. Indemnity. You indemnify us against any liability related to your use of this website.
11. Direct damages limited. Our maximum liability to you for all claims for direct damages related to this website is R100.
12. Indirect damages. We will never be responsible for any indirect damages.
13. Your data. You own all your data. When you enter your data into the system, you give us a licence to use it to provide the goods. We are not responsible for any of your data stored on our system.
14. Intellectual property. We may own intellectual property rights in our goods and you may not use those rights without our permission. We may prosecute you for any violations of our proprietary rights.
15. Disclaimer. We disclaim all warranties to the extent allowed by applicable law. We are not liable for any defect that you cause.
16. Resolving disputes. We want to avoid disputes about this agreement and resolve them as quickly as possible. But if there is one, either party may inform the other of it in writing.
The parties must first try to negotiate to end the dispute, then enter into mediation if negotiation fails, and finally go to arbitration if mediation fails.
17. Governing law. South African law governs any agreement.
1. Purpose. This policy describes the way we handle your personal information.
2. Personal information. Personal information includes information we collect:
- on submission when you submit any online form on this website; and
- automatically when you visit this website.
3. Collected on submission. We collect your contact details on submission of this form.
4. Collected automatically. We collect your Internet usage information when you visit this website.
5. Purpose for collection. We may use any of your personal information that you provide to us for the purposes that you indicated when you agreed to provide it to us.
6. Consent to collection. We will get your consent to collect your personal information in accordance with applicable law when you provide us with it.
7. Use. We may use your personal information to fulfil our obligations to you.
8. Sharing. We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you.
9. Disclosure. We may disclose personal information to third parties if required for legal reasons.
10. Security. Our website is hosted on a secure server and uses security measures to prevent interference by intruders.
11. Retention. We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary.
12. Updating or removing. You may choose to update or remove the personal information you have submitted to us by contacting us at any time.